What is a Meta Tag?
Let me ask you about Meta tags — What is, What is material, and how to expand and so on?
Meta tags are little pieces of HTML code that define your web page content to Google and other search engines. It simpler for search engines to figure out what is the your content is all about, and accordingly are fundamental for SEO.
Meta tags are retained in the <head> section of a HTML document, and so they need to be coded in your CMS. Meta tags are the words that are covered up in your code. Individuals perusing your site cannot see the option.
Meta tags are set in the division of a HTML document, thus they should be coded in your CMS. This can be simpler or harder that controls your site: like WordPress will have a devoted area for meta labels like authoritative connections or meta portrayals.
The most significant meta tags for SEO: meta title, meta description, meta robots and other tags are generally confused with meta tags.
Most Important Meta Tags
Best Meta Tags for SEO
1. Title tag – It’s the title of your page that offers a preview of what your content is about.
2. Meta description tag – The meta description is the snippet that displays underneath tile
3. Viewport tag – Without this tag your web page will display for desktop-sized widths and your pages scaled for mobile devices. The result forces the user to touch and zoom to see content.
<meta name=”description” content=”Here is a precise description of my awesome webpage.”>
4. Social meta tags – To improve social sharing pulls of your content social meta tags are best for Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
5. Canonical tag – The canonical tag is an HTML specification in the source code of a website, in the header area. It refers to a standard resource – the canonical URL – for websites with the same or similar content.
Tell search engines a specific URL is the preferred version of a web page.
On your website:
<link rel=”canonical” href=”https://example.com/blog/seo/” />
By means of the canonical tag you’ll escape “duplicate content” warnings for multiple URLs.
6. Header tag (h1, h2, h3, etc.) – In HTML coding, the heading tags from h1 to h6 form a top-down hierarchy are most important tags. Header tags are portion of your content
- Well facts Title Tag can improve your search engine rankings
- A convincing meta description will be your organic ad text and increase your CTR