When you’re looking for a brand or a company that offers a particular product — how do you find that? You’ll search it on your search engine. This is where the optimization of search engines comes into play. 97% of consumers use the internet to research a product. By offering information online we can make it easier for our customers to understand our company in a better way.
An SEO Company’s service seems indispensable in light of the benefits it has to offer. Here we will talk about few statistics that will provide you an overview about its importance.
Statistics that proves the importance of SEO
- SEO is the secret to online growth, according to 61% of marketers.
- Marketing strategy businesses allocate 41 percent of their budget to SEO on average
- 82 % of people with SEO approaches have considered it useful.
- Relevance is the most significant consideration for SEO development for 72 percent of marketers.
- Organic SEO is over five times more effective than PPC advertising
- Positive reviews result in trust for 73% of consumers.
- Social media is a somewhat or highly integrated aspect of the SEO strategy of 74% of businesses.
- Improved posts can increase blog traffic by up to 2,000%
- 45 percent of all companies say content marketing is, ‘highly integrated’ with their SEO strategy.
- 91% of marketers optimize their social media profiles for SEO.
According to these statistics, a company using search engine optimization plays a huge role in a site’s marketing endeavours. Search engine optimization entails hiking up the chances of the user logging in the particular sites when they search with the help of the related keywords on any of the search engines.