WHAT IS CUSTOMER DATA PLATFORM
A Customer Data Platform (CDP) is a type of software that creates persistent, unified records of all your customers. It should allow for easy retrieval and integration with existing data in order to create the most efficient database possible. In particular, it’s specifically designed for businesses with large lists of customers to manage and store their data in one place. A CDP should be easy to integrate into your existing systems and allow you to access the stored information easily as well. A CDP (customer data platform) collects and links 1st party customer data. A CDP builds a complete picture of your customers on an individual level by collecting data from various sources to understand a customer on an individual level.
- Improve customer engagement through personalized marketing
- Identify and segment customers by their level of engagement, in order to better target them for desired actions
- Build a 360-degree version of your customer that can be accessed by multiple teams for more cohesive marketing campaigns
- Helps businesses get the most out of their customer data so they can make informed decisions
- Gives insights into your customers at all times, delivering a complete customer profile
- Identifies areas in which marketing campaigns need improvement
- Provides increased revenue and profit through more effective efforts to target individual customers
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CDP
- The CDP’s data is cleanly structured and readily accessible. To set up and maintain the CDP, some technical skills are required.
- Individual data profiles for each user are displayed when data is gathered and organized with a CDP. Because all customer information is kept in one central location
- The data from many different online and offline sources are brought together to form a single customer perspective.
- A CDP is ready for use in ad-tech and campaign delivery systems that are based on 3rd-party data.
- A CDP is a software tool primarily designed for marketers. This does not necessarily imply that a CDP may be used without any technical assistance. An organization will generally need these three roles to get the most out of a CDP
CUSTOMER DATA SO CRUCIAL?
- Your customers deserve the best customer service, and that’s what we do.
- We can deliver a consistent customer experience across channels for your entire business.
- You’ll need to meet higher expectations in order to keep up with the competition.
- Good customer data is the key to success. CDP makes it easy for you.
- The right CDP helps you gather and analyse customer data so that your business can grow.
- You’ll know with confidence whether or not a customer will buy from you in the future with our platform.
- Having the right database means having all of your customer’s information at hand.
- Keep your customers happy by knowing their preferences.
- Rebuild trust with the customer after a bad experience via personalized messages and interaction.
- Let CDP help you get back on track with providing great customer service.
CUSTOMER DATA PLATFORM
Calling can be triggered on the basis of the customer’s journey
METRICS FROM CAMPAIGNS
such as engagement, reach, impressions, and other data.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT DATA
live chat data, number and length of interactions, occurrence rate, NPS scores, and other CRM data
It’s essentially the same as address data, but it includes much more information like names, addresses, contact information, birthdays, and so on
like information on purchases, returns, and other activities from e-commerce or POS systems.